Okay, so this here is my 101st blog! Celebrating the 101st because, you know, everyone does the 100th.
And plus, I forgot until after I had posted the shopping one, so 101st it is.
So first on the agenda today, is I need to answer some most excellently insightful questions sent to me by Father Dabi. Here’s the deal. It’s kind of a “get to know me better” interview, or it can be left-field questions, whatever you want, but I thought that this would be appropriate subject matter for my 101st blog.
The better news is, you guys can also participate! Which would be fun and I would get much enjoyment out of asking you guys questions.
- Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
- I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
- You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
- You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
- When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Brought to you, courtesy of the FCO2N fund and Father Dabi:
Q: So what’s the name 2N mean, and were you in a drunken state when you came up with it?
A: Funny you should ask, Dabi. Since I’m actually (beleive it or not) drunked most of the time, this would be a logical conclusion to draw, I think. In this case though, it’s a matter of practicality. However, you have asked me to divulge an integral part of my real-life personality, which is concerning to me. I mean, seriously, what if I actually gave out my real name on the internet and like, someone stalked me or something? Sheesh.
Being that this is just between you and me (right?) I will tell part of it.
My friend 1N has the exact same name as me. When people would call our name, we would both turn around. Whiplash occurring all over. So our good friend 1T came up with the descriptive 1N and 2N based on the fact that I have 2 “N”s in my name and she has 1. 1N, 2N. Get it? Crazy, huh? I wish it was more dramatic, or at least more drunken.
Q: On several blogs, you make mention of drunken floozies wanting to pick slap fights with you. What do you think makes these boozed-up whores wanna try to kick your ass?
A: Another great question. I’m personally of the opinion that it’s because of my extreme good looks and fabulous body. Can I help it, if when I tell them that, that they want to kick my ass in the extremity of their jealousy? Hardly.
No, Dabi, it’s pretty mystifying to me why this is the case. My friends are of the opinion that it doesn’t help that I knock over their drinks, bitch slap them in public, or otherwise insult them, but I’m sure that has nothing to do with this phenomenon. My hypothesis stands.
Q: That’s a killer tattoo on your back. What’s it mean?
A: Darnit, I’m going to have to answer this one seriously because I can’t think of anything suitably off the wall. My friend No N describes it much better than I, but I shall give it a shot.
- I had the phoenix first. It stands for, as I’m sure you know, rebirth. I got it soon after events you shall read about in a future 100 Miles. It represents the “New and Improved 2N”.
- I added a dragon on each shoulder blade. The one on the right hand shoulder (my right) is a water dragon and is breathing water. The one on the left is a fire dragon and is breathing fire.
- At the nape of my neck, the fire and the water combine into a swirl, and at the bottom of the phoenix the fire trails off so that the rest of my design can be completed at a later date (almost my entire back will be covered by the time I’m done).
- The fire dragon stands for passion. Emotions. Drama. Burning up. I’m also a fire sign, so that’s part of it. Ambitions, dreams…fire. The water dragon stands for tears. Sadness, depression, self-doubt, loss of faith, etc.
- The key is in how both the fire and the water swirl around but don’t touch the phoenix. No matter what happens, I’m still me, right?
Chew on that!
Q: A friend asked me this question, so I’m going to ask you: If you could abolish a sexual position, which position would it be and why?
A: Hmmmm. I think that I might have touched on this in the Good Sex blogs. Being that I, 2N, should not be confused with Gumby, the Amazing Bendable Toy, I would abolish anything that had to do with my knees in the same vicinity of my head, anything where I need to be upside down in order for it to work, and anything that involves the splits. I am not so bendy.
Q: You’re given the opportunity to have sex for world peace. Yup, you fucking means everyone gets along once and for all. However, you have to have sex with someone you find completely undesirable. Which smelly, snaggle-toothed, limp-dicked, manboobed one-pump chump would you mercy fuck for world peace?
A: This one was difficult, Dabi. I had to sift through the loads and loads of unattractive celebrities out there (suuure) to find my candidates for this most important of tasks. I found several possibilities:
These were good candidates. But I had to go with this guy:
You might think that this man resembles Christian Bale. In reality, this is his twin brother. Clearly, he is the least attractive and most snaggly-toothed (and probably stinkier) of the two. Downright disgusting really. And I’m sure he doesn’t get any ass at all. So this would be the biggest mercy fuck of his life.
What can I say? I’m a generous girl.
Okay. Next up tonight is I PROMISE a 100 Miles as well as a little something for my readers. Stay tuned and Happy 2N 101st!