So in an attempt to squeeze deeper meaning out of this day, I googled my needs just like half the rest of the population of Myspace did, originating with Ruggi’s friend Sharron.
At any rate, in search of enlightenment, I googled with “2N Needs” and all I got (of note) was this:
“In order for sexual reproduction to be successful, the 2n organism needs to reduce this number of chromosomes as it reproduces.”
That is…a little alarming. So then I googled with my real name. Apparently, 2N…
- …needs constant motivation and inspiration. She’s kind of needy and sometimes she’s rude to people. wow, cutting to the core right off the bat.
- …needs lots of reassurance that she is worth loving. good thing I don’t beleive in horoscopes either. Psh.
- …needs to know about lifestyle changes such as salt and fluid restriction. what? Starbuck’s doesn’t have salt in their coffee. I don’t think.
- …needs to shed the 60’s Liz Taylor image. So, you’re saying the black and white hair is a no-go? What about my bling?
- …needs to get her facts straight, dumb chick. Given.
- …needs a pigfoot and a bottle of beer. I sure don’t know what a pigfoot is, but I would be glad to have one with my beer. I think.
- …needs to be more sexy. Whooooeeee.
- …needs some time and space away. From…?
- …needs all the help she can get. Noted.
- …needs a digital camera to take pictures. YES!
- …needs to be kicked to the curb! PLEASE! Put me out of my misery!
- …needs to retire. Is that with or without the millions of dollars I plan to win in Powerball?
Most of these were directed at a certain political figure that shares my name, but damn if they aren’t funny when applied out of context.
So based on the above, I am pretty much an antisocial, pathetic heap of slobbering retirement-ready neediness, and I need to work on not being rude while on my Myspace sabbatical.
Sabbatical? Not bloody likely.
So that was humorous but not really what I am looking for. So. You tell me.
“2N Needs…?” What? Or just tell me the “one word”. You have to read my Love & Lust blog to know to what I refer. Go ahead. Shoot.