Holy crow, it is a royal pain in the ASS to transfer blogs.
- I have made it through one year of posting, and seeing all that old stuff is kind of fun and interesting.
- I am able to do some copyediting on some of the older stuff (I just. can’t. resist.)
- I’m actually censoring myself! Some of the stuff I used to post I can’t quite believe I actually did. I think about 70% of the material is going to make it to this blog.
- My fingers are tired and my back hurts. God, I hate getting old.
- I hope I can remember the passwords (passwords!) I am putting on stuff. See Minus bullet #1.
I am soooooo disappointed in myself for stopping blogging! I used to have so much fun posting and reading comments – it’s depressing that I gave all that up. I’m going to post a blog on my old site directing people here, but I just don’t think it’s going to be the same. Can it even be the same? I’m not the same.
It’s interesting, though, reading through all this old stuff – and I haven’t even gotten through the first year of blogs yet. Maybe I’ll find inspiration in there somewhere…for instance, reading through the LFB blogs makes me want to go find a site that gives you blog topics just so I can get back into the swing of blogging about random stuff again. Especially as my life has become exceedingly staid and boring as of late.
I will add a few more from the archives and then I’m heading to bed…at 12:30. What is this world coming to?