So last night I was trying to experiment with new site headers and tag lines.
This was my one attempt, and then I gave up. And you can see that I couldn’t even come up with a tagline to put in there.
I’m clearly not cut out to be a graphic designer. It took me like, seriously, hours to make this. I am Photoshopically challenged.
Nor am I cut out to be a copyeditor, since I couldn’t come up with an interesting tagline either.
- Bringing you bloggity bits of goodness since 2006. Seriously.
- Now with even MORE llama.
- READ ME. Everyone’s doing it.
So, in desperation, I turned to a free tagline generator. I decided to use key words that come out of my keyboard and/or real life mouth on a fairly regular basis:
- A radical new seriously.
- Get your daily dose of seriously.
- Seriously keeps them coming back.
- Seriously, any time of day.
- To 2N, or not to 2N.
- It all comes back to 2N.
- Women love 2N. (honestly, who doesn’t??)
- Long live 2N.
- Goodness sakes beams with quality.
- Where is your goodness sakes?
- Goodness sakes: just what you needed.
- Just gotta have goodness sakes.
I was hoping they would be soooo much funnier. I’m not feeling ANY of these! Where is my inspiration when I need it?
PS: And just before I click Publish, a Comcast Triple Play advertisement comes on, and its tagline:
Get your geek on.