Well. It’s getting late but I just can’t resist the opportunity to post one more blog before I go to bed.
Let’s recap lessons learned for the day:
- Place all prophylactic devices and or sex-related objects in a secure container from here on out.
- The Cat and The Dog will never be friends. It’s time The Dog recognized that fact.
- If you beg and/or threaten hard enough, people will put you in their top 8.
- I must trim my subscriptions. I have so many that I still have some about to get bumped off the bottom of my page and I haven’t read them yet. Here, however, are some choice samples of ones I was able to make it to today, for you:
- The one where Vilate singlehandedly makes me empty my freezer of tasty Snickers Ice Cream treats.
- The one where El Supremo actually dictates his blog. I wish I was that stinkin’ drunk right now.
- Courtesy of Rocketman, I located this blog of Tania’s. Effin’ hilarious. Warning: a little risque. To say the least.
- The one that brought back memories, by Tricktickler. This one’s about her little boy and she’s really a good writer. I totally identified with the tears of frustration thing.
- Dan, Gentleman of Leisure explains to us what it really means when a woman says she needs “space”. Incidentally, this is one of the few bloggers with whom I disagree – with almost everything he ever writes. Which makes things interesting. Plus he is fond of sending out random blog subscription requests.
- Sean Sometimes has many entertaining ways of blowing up stupid drivers. I definitely love it.
- I can’t approve all my friend requests. I’m physically incapable. Someone needs to come over here and do it for me, because I just can’t.
- I have enough strange words that I use that I can actually blog about it. I will do so tomorrow.
- I still miss Will.
Okay there’s that out of the way.
AGHHH! I tried approving all my friend requests. I really did. But here’s the thing. I approve these dudes, and next thing you know I have comments like “ur so hawt” or “move to my town” or some bullshit on my profile (I refuse to have to approve my comments). I can’t do it. I just can’t, I say!
I visited a couple, and their profiles were okay, but I’m still gunshy. Am I an asshole for not approving all my friend requests? Serious question. Also, I almost never respond to emails I get. Am I an asshole for that as well? This is driving me crazy feeling like I’m a big jerk-off. Which I guess I am, but for other reasons, not because I refuse to add someone as a friend who has no reason to add me other than they collect reasonably attractive chicks on their friends lists.
Please note that the “not wanting to approve friend requests” does not extend to those of you who did it because you like my blogs. This means the guys who get a gander at my picture, read nothing on my page, and send me a friend request because it’s right there and they can. At least someone who reads my blogs is a friend sort of, because they’re getting into my head somewhat and know what I’m really like. So there’s that.
Vilate and I have agreed to do a blog together, a la RKOP style. (Did I get the initials right?) I’m going to think it over tonight and tomorrow and come up with some super spectacular ideas. Because I can’t resist at least having some part in the writing of my own blog, I think Vilate’s idea of co-authoring some will be the way to go. Perhaps Will and I can write about sex, like answer sex questions together.
Holy shit that’s a good idea. And I only just thought about it. I’m so rad!
Dammit, I started this blog with a funny point to make and I can’t remember what it was. I got sidetracked with the friend requests and blog links. Oh well, it’ll probably come to me about 3:00 in the morning and I’ll end up writing it down on the pad of paper I plan to put there when I go to bed! How smart am I?!?
Okay I think that’s it. That’s all I got. I’m tired and I have a hair appointment at 11:00 and a tattoo appointment at 7. Busy day. I will follow up with pics since I will hopefully win my camera by Monday and will be able to take some. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.