This is sooooo disappointing.
I finally find a wireless internet connection that I can jack, so I can sit (or recline, as the case may be) on my couch in complete comfort as I deliver little bits of bloggity goodness via my laptop, and the connection keeps going out. This may mean I have to actually leave the aforementioned comfort of my couch and hike upstairs (and beleive me, it is a hike) in order to utilize the connection to my non-wireless-enabled router. I have been promised a wireless router from a recently resurfaced friend, which has so far failed to materialize. This is frustrating, and even: irritating.
At any rate – note my dedication, exemplified by the implication that I will still blog, even when it means there is a requisite hike involved.
See how much I love you?
I have finally (almost) caught up on blog reading and commenting. I apologize in advance to those that got comments and/or kudos on blogs that are days old.
I have several topics to cover over the next couple of days. Because I keep forgetting what I mean to write about, and don’t have anyone willing to follow me around and transcribe my thoughts for me (I can’t pay well, and I don’t offer benefits. At least not the healthcare kind), I am reduced to listing them here. Which actually serves the dual purpose of reminding me what I meant to say as well as providing you with a preview of what is to come over the next couple days. It happens that Meeps is out of town doing his climbing/mountaineering thing (waaaayyy too ambitious, if you ask me) and thus I find myself with a significant amount of time for blogging. So there you have it.
So. List of topics.
- The one about my brother’s graduation
- The one where my friend had some bathroom issues of the not-pretty kind
- The one in which I read a political blog that actually kind of made sense
- The one in which I recap my Friday night and possibly acquired another favorite bartender
- The one inspired by sirensong’s AGH and my own stories to that effect (aka the dumping of friends)
- The one where I talk about being OCD (not that I am. A lot. Not that there’s anything wrong with that)
- The one where I recap the LFB idea (for those who aren’t familiar) and link to this week’s blogs
I think that’s about it for now. I always look at my list of topics, and think, wow, I write a whole lot about exactly nothing. But the times before that I’ve said that, I get ripped a new one in comments by my loyal readers for denigrating my subjects, so I won’t. Or maybe I will, because in cases like that, getting a new one ripped straight up the middle is actually pretty gratifying.
Anyway. Have a fabulous morning and check in later for abovementioned topics.